- Listing Type: Private Schools
- Residency: Day, Residential
- Type: Private
- Grades Offered: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Country: United States
- High School Admission Test: SSAT
- Affiliation: The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS)
- CEEB: 500170
- IPED: 1514944
- Tuition Boarding: $66,250
- Tuition Day: $23,950
- Enrollment: 165
- Percent Boarding: 80
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships
Wayland Academy is more than just a high school - it's the best preparation for college (and life!) that can be imagined: active, creative, independent, and diverse, with students from just down the street and around the world.
Wayland Academy is a coeducational college preparatory boarding and day school located in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin. At Wayland, we prepare our students for the rigors of higher education through a challenging, robust curriculum and a strong emphasis on personal responsibility and diligence.
Wayland attracts students from all over the United States and the world. Our students benefit from the unique experience that only a boarding school can provide. Students are always actively engaged while they are on campus, both through their academic work and their involvement in Wayland's numerous extra-curricular activities.