- Listing Type: Private Schools
- Residency: Day, Residential
- Type: Special Needs, Therapeutic
- Grades Offered: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Country: United States
- CEEB: 070089
- IPED: 233523
- Enrollment: 65
- Special Needs Served: Other, Learning Differences, Therapeutic, Autism Spectrum, Other Developmental Disability
For more than 90 years Waterford Country School has worked to meet the special needs of children and families at risk. Our services and programs have evolved with the transitions that life and community present. Through it all, the mission and high standards of care have remained constant.
Waterford Country School is a private, not-for-profit, human services agency that offers a wide range of programs and services for children and families from throughout the State of Connecticut, with a focus on working with individuals, organizations and agencies from the Eastern region.