- Listing Type: Private Schools
- Residency: Day, Residential
- Type: Religious, Private
- Grades Offered: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Country: United States
- High School Admission Test: SSAT, Not Required
- Affiliation: The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS)
- CEEB: 471305
- IPED: 1432481
- Tution Boarding: $59,565
- Tution Day: $28,820
By design, VES is a small, intimate academic community of students and residential faculty. Located in Lynchburg, Virginia, our 160-acre campus is nestled near the James River along the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
Virginia Episcopal School, founded in 1916 and located in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains in Lynchburg, Virginia, is an independent, coeducational, college preparatory boarding and day school for grades 9-12. We offer the foundation of a traditional liberal arts education, a competitive athletic program, and a rich fine arts curriculum.