- Listing Type: Private Schools
- Residency: Day, Residential
- Type: Private
- Grades Offered: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG
- Country: United States
- High School Admission Test: SSAT, ISEE, Not Required
- Affiliation: The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS)
- CEEB: 460405
- IPED: 1422258
- Tution Boarding: $67,400
- Tution Day: $36,700
- Enrollment: $200
- Percent Boarding: $80
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships
Vermont Academy is a small secondary school, primarily boarding in nature, that sees the potential and value of every student and prepares them to thrive in college and life.
Established in 1876, VA is a school that is continually aware of our long history, but we are also energized by what awaits us in the future. Our students are constantly challenged in the classrooms, on the athletic fields, and in the community as a whole. We believe in setting the bar high while also securing a safety net to catch those who fall short of their goals. It is in the effort of trying that growth is made, and our faculty and staff are devoted to fostering a try and try again approach to success.