- Listing Type: Private Schools
- Residency: Day
- Type: Private, Special Needs
- Grades Offered: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Country: United States
- CEEB: 380894
- IPED: 2052421
- Tution Day: $25,636
- Special Needs Served: Learning Differences
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Loans, Payment Terms
Thomas Edison High School, is the only high school in Oregon and Southwest Washington dedicated to serving students with complex learning differences. Our work here is powerful and profound: helping every student reach his or her full potential.
As a small, private high school, Thomas A. Edison offers an individualized curriculum that meets each students special needs, and maximizes the ability to learn. We also provide the emotional support that builds confidence and maturity. By empowering students with learning differences to experience academic success and personal growth, Edison does more than prepare teens for the future. We change lives.