- Listing Type: Private Schools
- Residency: Day
- Type: Special Needs
- Grades Offered: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG
- Country: United States
- High School Admission Test: Not Required
- CEEB: 443533
- Application Fee: $550
- Tuition Boarding: $44,424
- Tuition Day: $39,299
- Enrollment: 100
- Special Needs Served: Learning Differences, Therapeutic, Autism Spectrum, Other Developmental Disability
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Payment Terms
The Monarch School is dedicated to providing an innovative, therapeutic education for individuals with neurological differences so that they can face their obstacles armed with success strategies.
We are committed to helping individuals get the chance they deserve to make more significant contributions to the world. Our students and clients drive our thinking at all times, and we consider it a privilege to serve them.
First, we are dedicated to empowering individuals with neurological differences. Second, we are devoted to knowing and serving each person we work with—not as a diagnosis, but as a unique individual who learns, thinks and experiences the world like no one else. Third, we are committed to providing each student and client with individualized intervention plans, which are firmly rooted in our Four Core Goals and follow the developmentally sequenced targets of our Levels System. Fourth, we are faithful in the reflective care of our students and clients, knowing that they will need many opportunities to practice the important skills required to be successful in life.