- Listing Type: Private Schools
- Residency: Day, Residential
- Type: Special Needs
- Grades Offered: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG
- Country: United States
- High School Admission Test: SSAT
- Affiliation: The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS)
- CEEB: 70350
- IPED: 232814
- Tution Boarding: $83,390
- Tution Day: $68,170
- Special Needs Served: Learning Differences
Since our founding in 1930, Forman School has been solely devoted to educating students in grades 9-12 with learning differences. Learning is as individualized as one's fingerprints. Bright students who may have difficulty in previous academic settings may simply process information differently.
Forman is for students in grades 9 through 12 (plus Post Graduate) who learn differently. Our students are bright and academically motivated, and have been diagnosed with dyslexia, another language-based learning disability, executive function difficulties, or attention deficits that have created challenges for them in the past. At Forman we embrace the different learning styles, address the challenges head-on, and tailor learning to fit the unique needs of each student.