Buckley is an intentionally small and supportive K-12 learning community that empowers students at all developmental levels to find both challenge and joy in learning in subjects like STEAM and the arts.
Teachers with small classes which allows them to know each student and her or his needs are really the heart of the equation.
A defining advantage of our school is that its three divisions--Lower, Middle, and Upper--share a single campus. This important part of our educational philosophy ensures strong continuity in curricula and in individual student support and experience. It provides opportunities for students of different ages to mentor and learn important lessons from one another. At the heart of a K-12 community is the ability to grow and be nurtured at every stage, adding depth to our academic program; longevity and texture to our relationships; and strength to our community.
Features of Buckley's K-12 Campus
- 830 students from kindergarten to twelfth grade
- Private, safe, natural environment
- Distinct spaces for the Lower, Middle, and Upper divisions
- Opportunities for cross-divisional relationships and mentoring
- Resource sharing across divisions
- Program continuity across divisions
- Long-term, institutional knowledge of individual student needs