- Listing Type: Private Schools
- Residency: Day
- Type: Private
- Grades Offered: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Country: United States
- High School Admission Test: Not Required
- Affiliation: International Baccalaureate (IB)
- CEEB: 61349
- Application Fee: $50
- Tuition Day: $29,800
- Enrollment: 148
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Payment Terms
Telluride Mountain School is a non-profit independent school located in the San Juan Mountains of southwest Colorado. Students develop critical thinking, aesthetic expression, and ethical behavior through a challenging academic curriculum, supported by a vanguard experiential learning program.
The Mountain School offers a preschool through high school education, serving approximately 100 students from throughout the Telluride region. Preschool and lower school children follow a Montessori curriculum, which transitions into a traditional college preparatory curriculum.