- Listing Type: Private Schools
- Residency: Day, Residential
- Type: Religious, Special Needs
- Grades Offered: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Country: United States
- High School Admission Test: Not Required
- CEEB: 361100
- IPED: 1607873
- Tuition Day: $29,600
- Enrollment: 117
- Special Needs Served: Physical Disability
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Other
We are a Catholic school whose purpose is to educate infants and students who need special methods of communication in a safe, value-oriented environment.
St. Rita School for the Deaf offers students who are deaf, hard-of-hearing or have apraxia, a full range of educational programming from kindergarten through twelfth grade. Working together with parents and local school districts, St. Rita School staff develop educational programs designed to meet the unique needs of each student.
Classes are kept small to meet the needs of diverse learning styles and give each student individual attention. Teachers use visual aids and hands-on experiences to teach students about math, literacy, science, technology, social studies, and language. An outdoor learning lab, consisting of a greenhouse and various gardens, provides a creative way for students to explore how these subjects relate to the real world.