Saint Francis offers its K-12th grade students an exceptional college preparatory program in a unique learning environment. Our commitment tosmall classes, alow teacher-to-pupil ratio, and the incorporation of a strong study skills program allows us to challenge each and every student.
- Courses are offered on multiple levels: AP/ Honors, Traditional, and Support.
- Small class settingsMulti-modal presentations
- Assistive technology
- Solid preparation in reading/literature, mathematics, science, and history
- Significant emphasis on developing strong writing skills, good organizational habits, and study techniques as well as problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Additional instructional opportunities include: art, music, drama, physical education, library, guidance, and technologyHomework-study time at the end of the school day allows students to begin their homework and receive assistance from their teachers
- Cognia accredited (AdvancEd, S.A.I.S / S.A.C.S)
- No religious affiliation
- Current enrollment in all grades (K-12) is 750.
- Saint Francis proudly offers one of the lowest student to teacher ratios in the Atlanta area.
- Academic offerings include AP/Honors, Traditional, and Support classes.