- Listing Type: Private Schools
- Residency: Day, Residential
- Type: Religious, Private
- Grades Offered: 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Country: United States
- High School Admission Test: SSAT
- CEEB: 210915
- IPED: 579845
- Tution Boarding: $42,600
- Tution Day: $28,400
- Call: 301-733-9330, x3005
Founded in 1842, Saint James is a co-educational boarding school with 235 students, and a faculty and staff dedicated equally to the development of mind, body and spirit.
The mission of Saint James School is to prepare young men and women for academic success in college, and to challenge and inspire them to be leaders for good in the world. We seek to do this within a small and familial residential community which values the moral and spiritual development of our students.