- Listing Type: Private Schools
- Residency: Day, Residential
- Type: Private
- Grades Offered: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG
- Country: United States
- High School Admission Test: SSAT, Not Required
- Affiliation: The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS)
- CEEB: 331703
- Application Fee: $100
- Tuition Boarding: $86,200
- Tuition Day: $50,550
- Enrollment: 368
- Percent Boarding: 26
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Payment Terms
Ross School is a co-educational institution serving more than 300 students from nursery to grade 12.
Ross School offers a dynamic environment where students take an active role in their learning. The School stresses direct personal experiences, inquiry through primary sources, and hands-on interpretation and analysis of information. Within a curricular framework based in world cultural history, classroom activities are designed and presented to integrate the arts, writing, literature, health and well-being, and computer technology. Children learn that each domain (i.e., discipline) is a valid tool for exploring topics, addressing real-life situations, solving problems, making informed decisions, and expressing findings. The connections across disciplines are highlighted both as reinforcement of the ideas presented and as a reflection of the nature of the world.