A Pre-K - 12th grade school where students are college bound after receiving a solid academic foundation, organizational skills, study habits and work ethic in an atmosphere of personalized attention. A community built on respect, courage, responsibility, compassion, tolerance, integrity, creativity, and balance.
- Individual attention to students
- Inspiring, passionate, and innovative teaching
- Inquiry and exploration
- Academic, artistic, and athletic growth
- Trust, respect, and partnership
- Responsibility to self and others