- Listing Type: Private Schools
- Residency: Day
- Type: Religious, Private
- Grades Offered: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Country: United States
- High School Admission Test: SSAT
- CEEB: 110217
- IPED: 296663
- Tuition Day: $36,800
- Enrollment: 1150
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships
Founded in 1958 as an independent school by an interfaith group of community leaders, Pace Academy educates students in Pre-First through 12th Grades. While not affiliated with a specific church, Pace adheres to Judeo-Christian values, emphasizing character development.
Family is at the heart of everything we do at Pace, and our close environment allows students to develop academically, culturally, socially, artistically, athletically and emotionally. Students know they have support from their teachers and friends and are therefore free to ask questions, think critically, communicate and grow as individuals.
Our intimate setting enables students to be more involved on more levels _ in the classroom, on the athletic fields, in the arts. We offer all of the programs and activities available at schools two and three times our size _ and we excel.
We boast championship athletic and debate teams, a fine arts program second to none, an award-winning service learning program and a groundbreaking global education initiative. Our graduates average 1300+ on the SAT and go on to prestigious colleges and universities near and far.
While many students will become great leaders, scholars, athletes and artists, our goal is to develop world-class individuals who can recognize and celebrate the talents in each other.
Our Core Values are as follows:
- We create success through partnership with parents, students and faculty.
- We are dedicated to developing the whole child.
- We have respect for others and their unique ideas and beliefs.
- We have pride in our accomplishments and our heritage.