- Listing Type: Private Schools
- Residency: Residential
- Type: Private, Special Needs
- Grades Offered: 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG
- Country: United States
- High School Admission Test: SSAT
- CEEB: 70912
- IPED: 232971
- Application Fee: $65 domestic, $125 international
- Special Needs Served: Learning Differences
- Call: 860-399-6247 ext. 100
Oxford Academy is an independent boys boarding school established in 1906 to educate young men seeking an alternative to the traditional classroom approach. In Oxford's one-to-one classroom, each student benefits from his teacher's undivided attention.
Through the Oxford Method of Individualized Instruction, our students gain self-confidence, attain academic success, and prepare for the future. For over 100 years, this method has made a positive impact on the lives of a wide variety of students.