- Listing Type: Private Schools
- Residency: Residential
- Type: Private, Special Needs
- Grades Offered: 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG
- Country: United States
- High School Admission Test: Not Required
- CEEB: 70912
- IPED: 232971
- Application Fee: $110
- Tuition Boarding: $86,000
- Enrollment: 48
- Percent Boarding: 100
- Special Needs Served: Learning Differences
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Loans
Oxford Academy is an independent boys boarding school established in 1906 to educate young men seeking an alternative to the traditional classroom approach. In Oxford's one-to-one classroom, each student benefits from his teacher's undivided attention.
Through the Oxford Method of Individualized Instruction, our students gain self-confidence, attain academic success, and prepare for the future. For over 100 years, this method has made a positive impact on the lives of a wide variety of students.