- Listing Type: Private Schools
- Residency: Day, Residential
- Type: Private
- Grades Offered: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Country: United States
- High School Admission Test: SSAT, ISEE
- Affiliation: The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS)
- Application Fee: $50
- Tution Boarding: $68,800
- Tution Day: $24,000
- Enrollment: $90
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships
North Country School strives to create a community that gives children the self-confidence, knowledge, skills, and values to lead satisfying and productive lives while contributing to their world.
- We believe that children become confident and resourceful individuals when they try new experiences and cultivate their skills toward mastery, with the guidance of caring adults.
- We believe that teaching and learning are most successful when intellectual activity is linked with practical experience.
- We are committed to simple and sustainable living, making responsible choices about our use of resources.
- We are committed to sustaining a diverse and nurturing community that supports individual growth and creativity, develops resilience, and promotes social responsibility.