The NewGate School is an independent, non-profit, international, college-preparatory Montessori school. We nurture intelligence, curiosity, and imagination while supporting and developing each students unique talents. Our goal is to prepare students for both university and life.
The NewGate School serves as the Lab School of the Montessori Foundation. As such, our goal is to embody the principles of best practice in Montessori education that the Foundation teaches to Montessori school leaders around the world. As many of you know, the Montessori Foundation literately wrote the book on how to integrate Montessori principles into all aspects of school life, from an authentic Montessori program and curriculum at each age level, to building a strong partnership-based community, student leadership, and family-friendly policies.
- An International Curriculum
- Second Language Classes
- A Diverse School Community Within an Independent School Setting
- A Family-Friendly School
- A Close Knit Montessori Partnership-Based School Community
- A Peace Academy
- Computer technology and web-based communication
- A School for Entrepreneurs and Leadership