- Listing Type: Private Schools
- Residency: Day
- Type: Religious, Private
- Grades Offered: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Country: United States
- High School Admission Test: SSAT
- Affiliation: International Baccalaureate (IB)
- CEEB: 110189
- Application Fee: $100
- Tuition Day: $28,225
- Enrollment: 1250
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships
The Mount Vernon School has been innovating education from Preschool to Grade 12 since 1972.
One powerful way Mount Vernon amplifies learning is through design thinking. As a partner of Stanford's d.School, MVPS opened the Center for Design Thinking in 2010, engaging students in real-world, people-centered problem solving.
Mount Vernon also offers several other intriguing ways for students to experience the world, including a unique offering called Interim Term. Traveling through cultural arts trips, national college tours, mission trips, and participating in internships, students broaden their learning experiences beyond the classroom.