- Listing Type: Private Schools
- Residency: Day
- Type: Private
- Grades Offered: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Country: United States
- Affiliation: International Baccalaureate (IB)
- CEEB: 333762
- Application Fee: $200
- Tuition Day: $38,800
- Enrollment: 171
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships
Lyceum Kennedy is offers a Japanese and French American school at two locations in NYC.
LK French American School
- follows the National French guidelines and is accredited by the French Ministry of Education (l’homologation).
- is part of the Agency for French Education Abroad (AEFE) , which represents 500 schools in 137 countries around the world.
- offers to its students in 11th and 12th grades an international track with the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme. The IB is an outstanding exam recognized by universities around the world.
The Rise Kennedy Japanese School opened in 1997 in Manhattan and continues to this day. From the beginning of the school, human resources development that can contribute to the international community through solid education in the home country and education that makes the most of the advantages of overseas during the sensitive period that forms the basis of personality (global human resources development advocated by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology) I have been aiming for. Even now, based on that philosophy, the full-day preschool and Saturday courses (from preschool to high school) are conducting educational activities with the aim of raising children with flexible thinking and a sense of balance.
1. To help children living in the United States with different languages ??and customs learn the basics of Japanese and develop stable emotions and thinking abilities.
2. Based on Japanese culture and traditions, we aim to form excellent personalities who are suitable for the future and to develop people who can contribute widely to the international community.
3. Learn the discipline of collective action and at the same time cultivate the motivation and attitude to work positively and creatively.
4. Make people feel the joy of interacting with people through various activities according to the child's growth process.