Our fully accredited high school's diploma is recognized and accepted at universities around the world. All classes are live, highly interactive, and accessible to students in every time zone. A recent graduate said, "I can say attending this school is the best decision I made in my life. For sure this year of school has been formative for me, both practically, in terms of learning a lot of skills that I need, and emotionally, in terms of learning to deeply discover myself."
1. Interacting with other teens from around the world with the potential of forming life-long friendships
2. Weekly sessions with a student advisor to help identify and assist in charting an individualized plan for Personal Academic Development, plus coaching for university applications and career guidance
3. Providing time and support for investigating areas for personal excellence and expertise
4. Approaching each class and topic from a perspective that incorporates the students’ experience of life
5. Active involvement in co-curricular experiences that go beyond textbooks
6. Participation in an annual in-person Service Adventure, covid permitting
7. Utilizing the insights and tools that have been developed in over 50 years of experience in working with the Education for Life approach