- Listing Type: Private Schools
- Residency: Day, Residential
- Type: Special Needs, Therapeutic
- Grades Offered: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Country: United States
- High School Admission Test: Not Required
- CEEB: 471167
- IPED: 1434955
- Tution Boarding: $1,39,244
- Enrollment: $35
- Special Needs Served: Other, Learning Differences, Therapeutic, Other Developmental Disability
We are a Therapeutic Boarding School, which provides a structured environment to give children with emotional and self-regulation issues, language-based and non-verbal learning disabilities, ADHD or Asperger's and similar developmental disorders, opportunities to learn, grow, and thrive.
Quality academic and residential programs, behavioral management, and individual, group, and family therapy, support a warm nurturing environment with caring teachers, counselors, and therapists. Little Keswick School provides special education for boys ages nine to fifteen at admission. We are located in Central Virginia near Charlottesville and the University of Virginia.