- Listing Type: Private Schools
- Residency: Day, Residential
- Type: Private, Special Needs
- Grades Offered: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Country: United States
- High School Admission Test: Not Required
- Affiliation: The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS)
- CEEB: 221787
- Application Fee: $150
- Tuition Boarding: $92,350
- Tuition Day: $70,305
- Enrollment: 470
- Percent Boarding: 50
- Special Needs Served: Learning Differences
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships
Since 1971, Landmark has been recognized as a leader in educating students with language-based learning disabilities, such as dyslexia. Landmark is a co-educational school offering academic and summer programs for students in grades 2-12, including a residential program for grades 9-12.
The cornerstone of our program and what differentiates Landmark from other schools is a daily, one-to-one tutorial for every student. Landmark also features class sizes of 6–8 students, specially trained faculty, and a variety of methods and programs that individualize each student's experience. Robust athletics, visual and performing arts, community service, and much more offer Landmark students a well-rounded, enriching, and fulfilling school experience, just 30 miles north of Boston.
Join us for one of our monthly informational sessions to hear more about our programs, talk to current students, and take a tour of the campus.
- High School campus in Prides Crossing, Mass., for 375 students
- Elementary•Middle School campus in Manchester-by-the-Sea, Mass., for 150 students
- 30 miles north of Boston
- Individualized instruction and remediation, daily 1:1 tutorials, teacher/student ratio of 1:3
- The Residential Life Program offers a structured, supportive living and learning environment.
- Summer Programs for students grades 1–12 combine academic skill development with hands-on, outdoor activities.
- Competitive interscholoastic athletics, performing arts, visual and industrial arts, technology, clubs, community service, and extracurricular activities.
- A wide range of activities and outings every weekend for day and residential students.