- Listing Type: Private Schools
- Residency: Day, Residential
- Type: Private
- Grades Offered: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG
- Country: United States
- High School Admission Test: SSAT, Not Required
- Affiliation: The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS)
- CEEB: 200520
- IPED: 563471
- Application Fee: $55
- Tuition Boarding: $66,675
- Tuition Day: $35,275
- Enrollment: 211
- Percent Boarding: 70
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships
Kents Hill School is an independent, coeducational, college preparatory, boarding and day school for grades 9-12, including a PG year. Our core values are Altruism, Compassion, Courage, Friendship, Honesty, Perseverance, Responsibility, Scholarship, Sportsmanship, and Tolerance.
At Kents Hill School we educate our students in mind, body, and spirit in order to: Prepare them for the challenges and opportunities of higher education; Help them learn to accept and respect themselves and their fellow students, and to care for those in less fortunate circumstances; Teach them to be responsible stewards of our natural heritage; and Remind them that one man or woman of principle can always make a difference.
Our goals are:
- To create a stimulating academic community;
- To provide our students with the skills to become life-long learners;
- To build each student's self-esteem;
- To promote regular physical activity and sportsmanship;
- To encourage artistic and creative expression and appreciation for the arts;
- To bring to Kents Hill students from many different racial, ethnic, geographic, and economic backgrounds and to encourage our students to value diversity in our school and society.