Hanalani Schools is a private, Christian school in Mililani, Hawaii for PreK–12th Grades. Founded in 1952, it seeks to educate Hawaii's keiki to be life-long learners, and to love God and others before self. Our primary mission is to train the children "of the household of faith" (Galatians 6:10).
Hanalani Schools is an independent, Christian day school. It is nondenominational and Protestant. A Bible-centered curriculum provides the most effective means and environment to educate the total child mentally, socially, physically, emotionally, and spiritually. The schools primary goal is to see each student accept Christ as personal Savior and is dedicated to inspiring and maintaining Biblical standards of living, learning, and conduct.
Hanalani Schools' Goals Are:
- to have a staff and a curriculum that is Bible-centered.
- to lead students to the Lord Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.
- to train students in Biblical values and principles toward usefulness to Christ.
- to help students develop mentally, socially, physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- to help students function at maximum potential in accordance with their individual needs and abilities.
- to help students become responsible citizens, loyal to God and country.
- to provide an environment for learning that will enable students to maximize their potential.