- Listing Type: Private Schools
- Residency: Day, Residential
- Type: Private
- Grades Offered: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG
- Country: United States
- High School Admission Test: SSAT
- Affiliation: The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS)
- CEEB: 360273
- IPED: 1064085
- Tution Boarding: $49,500
- Tution Day: $10,000
- Enrollment: $85
- Percent Boarding: $75
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships
Grand River Academy is a well-accredited, well-appointed boys private boarding high school. Our campus in Austinburg, Ohio, was founded in 1831 and spans over 200 acres. By keeping our class sizes small and providing dedicated student support, our academic boarding school sets our students up for success in college and beyond.
Through small classes, daily help sessions, supervised evening study, and afternoon sports and activities, students gain self-discipline and an interest in academics that might have previously been absent. The curriculum is college-preparatory.