- Listing Type: Private Schools
- Residency: Day, Residential
- Type: Private
- Grades Offered: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG
- Country: United States
- High School Admission Test: SSAT, Not Required
- Affiliation: The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS)
- CEEB: 200100
- IPED: 563595
- Application Fee: $50
- Tution Boarding: $67,000
- Tution Day: $41,500
Gould is a small, co-ed, independent day and boarding school for grades 8-PG.
Our Core Priniciples are as follows:
- The individual student: We know, respect, and embrace each student.
- Caring community: We bring teachers and students together in relationships that nurture each students intellect, growing self-confidence, self-determination, and respect for others.
- High standards: We challenge students to strive for their personal best in every pursuit. At the heart of any Gould endeavor are the energy to try, the willingness to risk, and the capacity to persevere.
- The life of the mind: We promote curiosity, open-minded exploration, and disciplined analysis in our students work.
- The whole person: We believe that the complete development of each student requires intensive experiences in academics, athletics, arts, community life and the natural world.
- The whole world: We prepare students for successful and responsible global citizenship.
At Gould we understand that each student is different. Our small size, dedicated faculty, and approach to teaching and learning allow us to meet students where they are along their own continuum of academic and social development. Gould offers a challenging core curriculum that prepares students for college and beyond. Through our One to One Laptop Initiative, we are committed to embracing and engaging the digital tools required for success in a world that is increasingly reliant on ideas, analysis, and innovation. We offer a unique breadth of programming for a school of 250, and we challenge our students to try new things where they often discover their passions.