- Listing Type: Private Schools
- Residency: Day, Residential
- Type: Private
- Grades Offered: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Country: United States
- High School Admission Test: Not Required
- Affiliation: The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS)
- CEEB: 391505
- IPED: 1195879
- Application Fee: $60
- Tuition Boarding: $69,600
- Tuition Day: $46,100
- Enrollment: 540
- Percent Boarding: 46
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships
Founded in 1893, George School is a Quaker, coed boarding and day school for students in grades nine through twelve. George School is one of nine U.S. boarding schools to offer the International Baccalaureate (IB) diploma.
At George School, students learn about the tension between individual and community, that fairness and justice are inherently tied to each other. They learn to express themselves without trampling others, asking for what they need rather than demanding what they want.
Then, in what seems a fitting fulfillment of our mission, George School students joyously go out into the world comfortable in their self-awareness and confident that they can make the world a better, kinder place.