- Listing Type: Private Schools
- Residency: Day
- Type: Private
- Grades Offered: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Country: United States
- CEEB: 113295
- IPED: 297565
- Tuition Day: $8,260
- Enrollment: 276
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships
Flint River Academy is an independent, nonsectarian college-preparatory school dedicated to providing a rigorous liberal arts education, by enabling students Pre-K-12th grades to develop their mind, body, and spirit to the fullest extent.
Students at Flint River Academy seek excellence with honor through challenging educational, extra-curricular, and service experiences. Our Goals, and how we work to achieve them, are as follows:
- MIND: Provide an engaging and rigorous academic program that ensures Flint River Academy students achieve personal excellence and are fully prepared for the academic challenges of college; Provide quality curricular programs that introduce all students to the arts and offer students especially interested in the arts meaningful opportunities to develop and excel.
- BODY: Develop and implement for each school sport a comprehensive program that develops teams and student-athletes who are well prepared, well coached, committed to compete to the best of their ability, and who exhibit good sportsmanship.
- SPIRIT: Develop and implement coordinated programs that develop leadership abilities and instill fundamental values of integrity, honesty and responsibility; Develop and implement coordinated community service and service learning programs to instill in students an abiding commitment to service.
- COMMUNITY: Recruit, retain and develop qualified and effective teachers who are passionate about teaching young people and committed to Flint River Academys mission; Increase enrollment by attracting new students and minimizing attrition for the purpose of improving school programs.
- DEVELOPMENT:Increase giving to the school and foster relationships with the larger community.