- Listing Type: Private Schools
- Residency: Day, Online
- Type: Online, Private, Special Needs
- Grades Offered: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, College
- Country: United States
- High School Admission Test: Not Required
- Special Needs Served: Other, Learning Differences, Autism Spectrum
At Eaton Arrowsmith, students complete a series of cognitive exercises to help strengthen their brains and address weaknesses that cause their learning disabilities and difficulties. Our schools operate on the science of neuroplasticity – the brain’s ability to strengthen over time with targeted training. This sets us apart from other schools for students with learning disabilities. We teach kids, teens and adults to work around weaknesses to help address them.