- Listing Type: Private Schools
- Residency: Day, Residential
- Type: Special Needs
- Grades Offered: 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Country: United States
- High School Admission Test: Not Required
- Affiliation: The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS)
- CEEB: 220969
- IPED: 603574
- Tution Boarding: $86,561
- Tution Day: $62,013
- Special Needs Served: Learning Differences
Eagle Hill School educates students with learning (dis)abilities by providing an intimate and encouraging community that honors the individual, values learning diversity, and fosters personal and social growth.
At Eagle Hill, we don’t talk about learning disabilities—we talk about learning. Students can only truly be seen, understood, and flourish as individuals when we set aside categories such as dyslexic and disabled to seek in earnest the individual genius of each person.