- Listing Type: Private Schools
- Residency: Day
- Type: Special Needs, Therapeutic
- Grades Offered: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Country: United States
- High School Admission Test: Not Required
- CEEB: 441744
- IPED: 1634976
- Application Fee: $60
- Tuition Day: $25,410
- Enrollment: 210
- Special Needs Served: Learning Differences, Other Developmental Disability
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships
Dallas Academy restores the promise of full academic enrichment to students with learning differences. We establish a meaningful connection with each student to overcome barriers to success.
Dallas Academy offers a structured, multisensory program for students with diagnosed learning differences such as dyslexia, dysgraphia, ADHD, and a variety of reading, writing, and math processing disorders. Dallas Academy offers students and parents the best of both worlds by providing an effective program and strategies to meet the special educational needs of bright students with learning differences while including the activities of a larger, more traditional school.