- Listing Type: Private Schools
- Residency: Day, Residential
- Type: Private
- Grades Offered: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Country: United States
- High School Admission Test: SSAT
- Affiliation: The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS)
- CEEB: 220640
- Tution Boarding: $52,200
- Tution Day: $42,200
- Call: 9784022250
Concord Academy is a coeducational, independent, college preparatory boarding and day school for students in grades 9 - 12, in historic Concord, Massachusetts.
Students and teachers work together as a community of learners dedicated to intellectual rigor and creative endeavor. In a caring and challenging atmosphere, students discover and develop talents as scholars, artists, and athletes and are encouraged to find their voices.
The school is committed to embracing and broadening the diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, and talents of its people. This diversity fosters respect for others and genuine exchange of ideas.