- Listing Type: Private Schools
- Residency: Day
- Type: Private, Special Needs, Therapeutic
- Grades Offered: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Country: United States
- CEEB: 391277
- IPED: 1198009
- Tuition Day: $18,090
- Enrollment: 57
- Special Needs Served: Therapeutic
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Payment Terms
Community Country Day School provides education for students in grades 1-12, inclusive of special education and emotional support programming.
Our Mission here at Community Country Day School is to EDUCATE students in grades one through twelve according to the prescribed regulations of the Department of Education of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania while providing the GUIDANCE and the network of support RELATIONSHIPS to enable each student to achieve SUCCESS in their future endeavors.
Regular Education: Grades 1-12, Special Education, emotional support: Grades 1-12, Partial Hospitalization for Psychiatric Care, Social Rehabilitation Program, Partial Hospitalization Program – Scope of Service