- Listing Type: Private Schools
- Residency: Day, Residential
- Type: Religious, Private
- Grades Offered: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Country: United States
- High School Admission Test: SSAT, Not Required
- Affiliation: The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS)
- CEEB: 470500
- IPED: 1433215
- Application Fee: $50
- Tution Boarding: $57,200
- Tution Day: $21,600
Great journeys begin at the river. Knowing that each student comes to us with unique and infinite value, Christchurch, as an Episcopal school, inspires and guides each student's journey toward self-confidence, purpose, and identity.
To help students succeed in that journey, we provide a sound college preparatory education in a caring, structured community. Part of that education includes stewardship of our river and awareness of the broader natural environment so that our students learn to look beyond themselves to their place in the world around them.