- Listing Type: Private Schools
- Residency: Day
- Type: Special Needs
- Grades Offered: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Country: United States
- High School Admission Test: Not Required
- Application Fee: $150
- Tution Day: $20,500
- Enrollment: $10
- Special Needs Served: Other, Physical Disability, Learning Differences, Therapeutic, Autism Spectrum, Other Developmental Disability
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships
CCP empowers children in 3rd - 12th grade with learning differences, to reach their full academic and personal potential.
Carolina Collaborative Prep (CCP) is a non-profit academic center in Charlotte, NC that serves middle school students with learning differences, empowering them to thrive in school and in life. Students flourish with an individualized, evidence-based curriculum that brings learning to life in a supportive environment. Collaborating with families, the CCP specialist team inspires students to develop into resilient self-advocates while building a foundation for lifelong achievement.
CCP strives to empower students with learning differences to reach their full academic and personal potential. Their program offers:
• small group instruction
• individualized curriculum
• fitness, daily through JCC, including swim, tennis, yoga, tae kwon do and conditioning
• electives including music, art, language, science lab, business math and executive functioning
• field trips
With a wealth of experience working with learning differences, CCP’s team of specialist teachers foster a unique concept that redefines the roles of teachers and families. Their specialists have substantial Learning Disability experience and teach a multi-sensory curriculum that helps students absorb and retain information. Specialists also provide students with strategies that help build on their academic skills. The reading specialists have a variety of expertise and training. Many are certified Orton Gillingham specialists. Writing courses incorporate project-based learning, research skills, and public speaking.