- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: Bolivia, Peru
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Credit Awarded: College
- Program Length: Semester
- Start Month: February, September
- Category: Travel/Cultural Immersion
- Selective: Yes
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Housing: Homestay, Other
- Accreditation: Gap Year Association - Program
- Minimum Cost: $10,000 - $20,000
Immerse yourself in the language and culture of the Andes and Amazon: trek along glaciated peaks, connect with local communities, and build Spanish proficiency in a range of dramatic settings. Suggested for ages 17-22, with college credit available.
- Hike through remote stretches of the Andes Mountains, honing your trekking skills while taking in some of the most dramatic vistas on the planet
- Settle into the rhythm of life in an agricultural community, living with a family, deepening your language skills, and exploring an Independent Study topic of your choice.
- Travel by canoe along tropical waterways in the Amazon Rainforest while learning from indigenous elders.