- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: Nepal
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Credit Awarded: High School, College
- Program Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Start Month: January, February, March, April, May, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Category: Travel/Cultural Immersion
- Selective: No
- Gender: Girls Only
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+
- Housing: Dorm, Homestay
- Application Fee: $100
- Accreditation: Gap Year Association - Program
- Minimum Cost: < $1,000
We are a Children Home Nepal a children, women and community welfare charity in Nepal. We are working in welfare projects in Nepal since 2012 and aim to continue for many years. We have been able to make positive difference in people lifes.
We are a Children Home Nepal a children, women and community welfare charity in Nepal. We have a children home and looking for volunteer assistance. Volunteer will be teaching english, playing games, drawing, dancing program and many more.
Here is a detail information of volunteer scheadule http://childrenhomenepal.asia/assisting-in-children-home/
If you are looking for traveling Nepal and want to work with children and assist on different other welfare project. we welcome you warmly in beautiful Nepal.