- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: Spain
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Program Length: Quarter
- Start Month: January, October
- Category: Travel/Cultural Immersion
- Selective: No
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 18, 19+, 19
- Housing: Dorm, Student Apartment
- Affiliation: Gap Year Association
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships
- Call: +34 649836823
- Meeting: Schedule a Meeting
Spend 12 weeks living in the Mediterranean city of Valencia (Spain). Immerse yourself in the Spanish culture while getting the necessary tools to thrive in your personal and professional life.
Our Program includes Spanish lessons, soft skills development classes (in English), excursions every weekend, and fun outdoor activities. Coaching and mentoring is provided as well as 24/7 on-site support.
Join us for the Fall or Spring. Summer experiences are also offered.
Valencia's been chosen as the "best city to live in" in 2022. Located on Spain's eastern coast, Valencia is famous for its beaches, warm weather, and delicious paella.
The program is for those who are open-minded and fully committed to the process of learning, growth, self-development, and collaboration.
- Learn a new language (Spanish)
- Broaden your worldview. Navigate new cultures, customs and languages outside your comfort zone
- Have a clearer sense of the next steps in your personal and professional life
- Become more emotionally intelligent
- Improve your emotional and physical wellbeing
- Be persuasive and influential, become an effective communicator
- Be able to prepare a personal financial plan
- Become a fast reader, a good memorizer, and a better learner
- Become a great negotiator
- Learn to cook nutritious and delicious foods
- Engage in volunteering activities and help the local community
Our motto is "Equip. Empower. Excel. Have Fun". We want to nourish the minds, souls and bodies of our students to unleash their full potential, while they enjoy a life changing experience.
We have been in the emotional education and personal development field for over 20 years, receiving awards for educational volunteering. Our faculty come from a diverse range of backgrounds, industries and experience. They are the best in their field and will equip you with everything you need to succeed. They will help you understand your strengths.