- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: Australia, Cambodia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Kenya, Guatemala, Philippines, Namibia, Galapagos Islands
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Credit Awarded: None
- Program Length: Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Start Month: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Category: Environmental Conservation
- Selective: Yes
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 18, 19+, 19
- Housing: Cabins, Homestay, Hotel, Other, Tents
- Accreditation: Gap Year Association - Program
- Financial Aid: Not Available
- Minimum Cost: $1,000 - $2,999
The Leap is offering plenty of exciting gap year opportunities all around the world!
These programs include destinations across five continents and eleven countries. Some locations include The Philippines, Cambodia, Namibia, Kenya, Ecuador, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Guatemala, Scotland, and Ireland. Whether students want to refine their Spanish skills or volunteer at a rhino sanctuary, there is a program perfect for them! There are also plenty of opportunities of varying durations so students are able to find one that works with their schedule. Some exciting adventures to look forward to include white water rafting, walking alongside elephants, and exploring a cloud forest. The Leap's gap year programs are truly a dynamic experience that will be filled with cultural immersion, adventure, and giving back to the environment and local communities.