- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: Argentina, Ecuador, Israel, United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Credit Awarded: College
- Program Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Semester
- Start Month: January, August
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Selective: Yes
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Housing: Homestay, Tents
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships
- Minimum Cost: < $1,000
Since 1973, Summit Adventure has been leading the way as the premier outdoor ministry program. Participants throughout the years have told us that their experiences have been truly transformational, whether domestically in Yosemite, Joshua Tree, and Death Valley or internationally in Ecuador, Patagonia, and Israel. We serve individuals of all ages and backgrounds through a number of courses, programs and opportunities.
Summit Adventure works with a wide range of groups, including youth (age 12+), college students, parents, adults, and individuals with physical and mental disabilities. Although every course is different, typical course components include backpacking, rock climbing, mountaineering, rappelling, orienteering, trekking, cultural immersion, and service.
Summit Adventure offers courses that range from half-day onsite team-building experiences to a 7-day Adventure Leadership course to our 16-week College Semester Program. We take pride in customizing every course we offer.