- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Program Length: Academic Year, Quarter, Other
- Start Month: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Category: Environmental Conservation
- Selective: Yes
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 18, 19+, 19
- Housing: Other
- Application Fee: $25
- Accreditation: Gap Year Association - Program
- Minimum Cost: Free
- Call: (703) 524.2441
SCA offers gap year opportunities in a variety of fields and locations, ranging from team-based programs to individual internships in fields ranging from climate change to habitat restoration to environmental education.
Are you a high school graduate, current college student, or college graduate with a passion for the environment? Are you ready to travel to new places and take on new challenges? Do you want to find a way to turn your conservation interests into a career?
Tap into SCA’s nationwide network of young conservationists and explore green career opportunities with professional internships in the field. Whether your dream is to lead public programs as a park ranger, trek the backcountry as a field scientist, or explore new sustainability solutions as an urban planner, SCA has something for you.