- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: Argentina, Australia, Canada, China, Ecuador, Fiji, Ghana, India, South Africa, Thailand, United Arab Emirates
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Credit Awarded: None
- Program Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Quarter, Other
- Start Month: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Category: Community Service
- Selective: Yes
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 18, 19+, 19
- Housing: Dorm, Other
- Minimum Cost: < $1,000
Sporting Opportunities takes sporty people to Africa, Asia and South America to coach sport, play sport and volunteer in sports. Perfect for sports gap years, career breaks and volunteer sports travel.
If you love sport and adventure, you’re in the right place. Sporting Opportunities gives you the chance to travel the world and combine your love of sport at the same time. Travel with other like-minded people and you could see yourself on a volunteer sports coaching project in Africa, Asia or South America or getting qualified as a ski or snowboard instructor in Canada. And if that is not enough and you fancy taking your sport to the next level then we have a range of playing and training opportunities abroad.
You don’t need to be a qualified coach. You don’t need to be a pro-sports star. You just need bags of enthusiasm and to be passionate about sport.
Our sports trips are perfect for gap years, student holidays, summer vacations, career breaks and volunteer holidays abroad and include football, soccer, rugby, cricket, hockey, netball, basketball, tennis, boxing, golf, baseball, martial arts, volleyball, ultimate frisbee, swimming, athletics, snowboarding, skiing, watersports and more.