- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: Costa Rica, Fiji, Peru, United States, Dominican Republic
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Credit Awarded: None
- Program Length: Four Weeks, Semester
- Start Month: September
- Category: Travel/Cultural Immersion
- Selective: No
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Housing: Cabins, Homestay, Hotel, Other, Tents
- Application Fee: $100
- Accreditation: Gap Year Association - Program
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Payment Terms
- Minimum Cost: $5,000 - $9,999
Rustic Pathways offers both semester-long and month-long gap year adventure programs for both fall and spring semesters. Combining both service and adventure, a gap year will provide you with learning experiences impossible to obtain at school.
South Pacific Service and Ocean Skills -- 11 week program. Surround yourself in sun, sand, and surf as you travel to the far reaches of the South Pacific. Visit Fiji Islands on this marine- focused, high-energy semester. In Fiji, splash in waterfalls, soak in the laid-back island life, and live with a homestay family in the rural highlands. Spot dolphins and penguins and marvel at breathtaking landscapes.
Four Corners USA Gap Block -- 30 day program to explore Denver, Coloarado, and Utah. You will go on the adventure of your llifetime trecking in mountains such as the Rocky mountains and Grand Canyon. Learn the history of these sites, understand how to preserve our world, and seize the opportunity for experiential learning!
Spanish Immerision and Service -- 11 week program. Engage with locals of Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, and Peru. Culturally immerse yourself as you expore these three place and undergo service for the betterment of local communities. Here is your chance to learn Spanish as well.
For more information regarding our gap year programs, you can find them on our website.