- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: India, South Africa, United Kingdom, United States, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Nepal, Uganda
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Credit Awarded: None
- Program Length: Other
- Start Month: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Category: Community Service
- Selective: No
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 18, 19+, 19
- Housing: Other
- Minimum Cost: Free
Restless Development wants to see young people taking a leadership role in addressing the most urgent issues facing their countries and the world, supported fully by their governments, their communities, businesses and civil society institutions.
Young people are most affected by the most persistent problems in the world, yet are frequently overlooked as part of the solution. Our mission is to place young people at the forefront of change and development. Our strength comes from being led by young people and young professionals, from the boardroom right through to the field. We have been working hard since 1985 and over the past 29 years, our programmes have reached over 7 million young people directly and indirectly.