- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Ghana, India, Japan, Laos, New Zealand, Portugal, Romania, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Vietnam, Nepal, Austria, Uganda, Namibia, Galapagos Islands, Borneo
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Credit Awarded: None
- Program Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Academic Year, Semester, Quarter, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Start Month: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Selective: No
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Housing: Cabins, Dorm, Homestay, Hotel, Other, Tents, Student Apartment
- Accreditation: Gap Year Association - Program
Oyster Worldwide is a well-regarded gap year travel and responsible travel specialist. Want to get paid work or volunteer abroad? Oyster’s wide range of popular gap year programs, career break projects, and volunteering breaks allow you to get under the skin of a country and to do something worthwhile whilst there.
Many of our projects were founded in 2006 and have been nurtured and supported by us ever since. We are known for running life-changing gap year programs, giving you the opportunity to make a genuine contribution and for the first class support you receive.
Our gap year volunteering projects are suitable for school leavers, gap year students, those taking career breaks, families and people in retirement – a real highlight of our volunteering trips in particular is the wide range of people that you come across from all round the world.
Cost and Session Information
Dates and prices vary according to which project you are hoping to take part in.