OneLife is a nine month Christian gap year program for students who want to grow in their faith, experience genuine community, serve others, and travel while earning credits for college.
Our mission is to launch and develop servant leaders who live out their faith in every area of life.
Experience a tight-knit community, in-depth discipleship, and genuine life-long friendships.
Earn college credit:
Learn both inside and outside the classroom and earn 30 college credits that are both regionally and nationally accredited.
Go on Adventures:
Discover who you are called to be while seeing the world, traveling domestically and internationally.
9 months = 30 college credits
How it's done: 4 week rotation
Week 1: Classroom
Week 2: Experiential Learning Day Trips
Week 3: Teach Back Week
Week 4: Travel Week
Here is the OneLife student profile:
· Post-high-school to 21 years of age
· Willingness to step outside of their comfort zone to learn
· Loves travel and adventure
· Appreciates learning both inside and outside the classroom
· Desires to learn and grow in Christian faith & biblical knowledge
· Demonstrates leadership qualities
· Expresses a desire to be teachable
· Exhibits moral character and conduct
· Maintains a positive attitude toward authority