- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: Argentina
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Credit Awarded: College, None
- Program Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Academic Year, Semester, Quarter, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Start Month: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Category: Academic
- Selective: No
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Housing: Dorm, Homestay, Student Apartment
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Payment Terms
Mente Argentina has designed this program for participants who would like to learn or improve their Spanish while exploring Buenos Aires. Our program seeks to teach you Spanish in an innovative way by combining regular classes with cultural activities and excursions which are included in the program fee.
Our Intensive Spanish Program in Buenos Aires can accommodate people at any Spanish level: Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced. On your first day at the Mente Argentina Spanish School, you will have to take a placement test so that we can measure your Spanish level and offer you the right course. There will be maximum 8 students in your course.
Mente Argentina also offers individual classes so that you can address any particular topics of interest or work on any specific points of weakness.
Based in Buenos Aires, Mente Argentina is an organization founded to provide international education opportunities and top quality personal support for international students through dynamic, individualized immersion programs to enjoy Argentina in a unique and different way. Mente Argentina is the leader organization in Study Abroad, Spanish, Internships and Volunteer Programs in Argentina.