- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Botswana, Bulgaria, Brazil, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, Fiji, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Laos, Latvia, Lithuania, Madagascar, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mexico, Mongolia, Morocco, Myanmar, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Oman, Panama, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Senegal, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Nepal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Taiwan, Unknown, Wales, Scotland, Sikkim, Guatemala, United Arab Emirates, Austria, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Venezuela, Honduras, Uganda, El Salvador, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Mozambique, Nigeria, Philippines, Trinidad and Tobago, Lebanon, South Korea, Burkina Faso, Pakistan, Ukraine, Slovenia, Samoa, Qatar, Paraguay, Bosnia, Namibia, Bahamas, Guadeloupe, Barbados, Gambia, Jamaica, Galapagos Islands, Bali, Borneo, Aruba, Croatia, Saudi Arabia, Malawi, Bonaire, Cuba
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Program Length: Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Academic Year, Semester, Quarter, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Start Month: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Category: Community Service
- Selective: Yes
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 18, 19+, 19
- Housing: Homestay
- Application Fee: $249
- Minimum Cost: < $1,000
- Call: +64-9-888-0575
Love Volunteers offers truly life-changing, low cost, volunteer programs for students 18+ in more than 37 developing countries worldwide! Every year we assist thousands of students from all over the world into meaningful voluntary service positions in the Americas, Asia, Africa, the Middle East and Europe, & now we want you!
Love Volunteers is the world's most affordable way to volunteer and directly help local communities in developing countries! With hundreds of eye-opening community-based development programs in fields of Healthcare, Education, Childcare, Community Development, Animal Welfare, Sports, Law, Social Services, Engineering and Architecture, Special Needs, Construction, Environmental Protection and many more, we will have a program to suit your skills, in a place that will truly WOW you!
Love Volunteers welcomes all who wish to volunteer and give their time and energy to help improve the lives of others in a developing country. Whilst some programs require specific education, qualifications and experience, all applicants must first and foremost have a genuine willingness to help, show drive and initiative, and bring a positive 'can-do' attitude. If this sounds like you, we want you on the team!
Be more than just a volunteer...join the world’s fastest growing independent volunteer organization and become a LOVE VOLUNTEER!
Here's why more and more people are choosing to become a LOVE VOLUNTEER!
Need - We work directly with local charities on grass-roots community development projects. Our focus is on providing support where it is really needed - not holidays! We keep volunteer numbers at sustainable levels to meet the needs of each project - not to increase revenue!
Impact - By becoming a Love Volunteer you are saying to the world that you are a REAL volunteer and your focus is on supporting people and communities in need. You're not just a tourist and your goals include much more than selfies and hangovers. Your contribution with LV will be real and measurable. You will change lives, and one of them will be your own!
Safety - Your safety is our top priority. We have personally visited and regularly audit all of our projects and accommodations so you can rest assured that your needs will be met, whilst getting the most out of your experience.
Support - With dedicated in-country teams, you know you will have 24/7 support right there when you need it - guaranteed! From simply questions to hospital trips, we will ensure you are supported throughout your placement.
Communication - We pride ourselves in our reputation as always being available when you need us, dealing with your questions quickly, and being prompt with all communications. We are here to help you help the world!
Value - We strive to make volunteering abroad affordable and accessible to everyone. Our program fees are lower, our registration fees are lower - and we encourage you to compare!
Security - We have placed thousands of international volunteers in meaningful voluntary service projects around the world. We have the experience and the reputation, so you know you are in good hands!
Friendship - One of the benefits of volunteering is that you'll meet new people and develop friendships that will last a lifetime. This is one of the true benefits of volunteering and we encourage you to make the most of the unique opportunity to develop these cross-cultural friendships.
Free time - We realize that everyone needs a break and encourage our volunteers to have a look around where and when possible. All you need to do is let us know what you want to do and we will do our very best to make it happen for you!
For more information, or to join us on this exciting project, visit our website now!