- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: Argentina, Australia, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, France, Ireland, Italy, Morocco, Peru, Spain, United Kingdom, Dominican Republic, South Korea
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Credit Awarded: College
- Program Length: Four Weeks, Academic Year, Semester, Quarter, Five Weeks
- Start Month: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Category: Travel/Cultural Immersion
- Selective: No
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 18, 19+, 19
- Housing: Dorm, Homestay, Other
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships
ISA Gap programs are designed to provide students the opportunity to explore their interests, gain new skills, and immerse themselves in a new culture through an academic, internship, or service-learning experience abroad.
ISA Gap programs range anywhere from one month to a full year in length. We have programs in Latin America, Europe, Asia, the Pacific, and Africa.
Our Academic Gap programs allow students the opportunity to explore their interests in a university setting by taking courses ranging from virtually every academic discipline: Language, Science, Humanities, and more. Students will take classes at prestigious local universities and can earn college credit.
Our Service-Learning Gap programs provide students the opportunity to make an impact through international community service. ISA Service-Learning offers a diverse range of programs in various community sectors that are designed to empower you to engage with a community abroad and develop key skills that you'll use for the rest of your life.
Our ISA Internship programs provide students the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in a carrer field of their choosing. Nothing makes a resume stand out from the crowd like an internship abroad. ISA Internships works with you to customize an internship that matches your goals and qualifications for an experience you’ll never forget.
ISA Gap programs are ideal for students who want to explore their interests, delve into unfamiliar territory, and are ready for an experience that will help them enter college a more focused and independent student.
The World Awaits...